Data center processing has changed dramatically in the past years, for decades many data center operations spent time and resources on their core competencies like, securing data, developing a colocation strategy, maintain reliable up time and data accuracy. Using the data for billing, statements, and or notification letters was second to the core business and sometimes not given much attention.
The growing demand for access to the data is forcing data centers to provide instant access internally and externally to the data and requiring that it be presented securely across multiple platforms in many formats. Uluro can be a single interface between your data and all the required delivery channels.The demands by other business units to use the data and provide a structured document strategy and united brand has proved challenging with legacy data streams and lack of color and image support. While these changes continue many corporations are merging data center and print shops equipment to enable overflow redundancy and cost controls. Uluro can help you maintain a high levels of security, increase services offerings while reducing the demands on staff and removing the much of the programming and daily tasks for your highly trained staff.
A single solution that can:
- Ensure data security like the data center.
- access to the data across multiple platforms
- securely expand your delivery of high value communication
- job management between sites for a variety of printers
- Support interaction from marketing in for the content using campaign management features through proofing and insert controls
- Integrate file receipt processing and print file creation
- Enable a drag and drop file submission process
- reduce the investment in staff and human interaction
All using Uluro's advanced OnceAmation technology the entire system can be automated form file receipt postal processing file creation and electronic co-mingling.
If you need a simple controllable workflow to move your datacenter into the future send 15 minutes with us and let us demonstrate the Uluro difference today.